CWI Apprenticeship Program Toolkit
CWI’s Economic Development team was experiencing a lack of awareness among faculty members for the school’s registered apprenticeship program. Despite the ED team’s outreach efforts, faculty members didn’t know about or understand the benefits of the program for their students or how simple it was to align with their curriculum.
To build awareness and consideration of the apprenticeship program, Red Sky recommended an internal awareness campaign in the form of a program toolkit. The objective of the toolkit was to arm the ED team’s representatives with a simple, effective vehicle to present the program to faculty members, explain its benefits and encourage them (and their students) to participate. The toolkit needed to be easily presentable in small meetings or presentations to larger groups as well as be able to stand along as a leave-behind piece. To achieve this, Red Sky recommended and developed the following components:
- Professional pocket folder with business card slot and a call-to-action, used to enclose program-specific collateral and information
- Introduction letter from CWI President introducing and advocating for support of the apprenticeship program and encouraging faculty members to participate
- Professional brochure with high-level language introducing and explaining the apprenticeship program and what it means to faculty members along with a call-to-action
- Infographic/flyer detailing insightful statistics/facts regarding the merits of registered apprenticeships
- Program success stories highlighting the experiences and inspirational quotes of a student, faculty member and employer involved with the program
- FAQ document featuring the most common/anticipated/frequently asked questions about the program from a faculty member prospective
- Program emails targeted to faculty members and other CWI audiences teasing an upcoming program launch event
Program deployment is anticipated in Fall 2018.